Krav Zone Programs for Adults
TACFIT® fitness system designed to provide fast recovery from exercise intensity. TACFIT helps anyone access their innate fitness potential, by restoring their function in reality-based, practical movement: the way your body was designed and has evolved to freely move without pain.
Restore your innate fitness potential!
Skills of self-defense
TACFIT develops and hits all three windows of your biochemistry: the anabolic, muscle-building window, the catabolic, fat-burning window, and the metabolic, energy-building window. TACFIT redefines fitness and the ability to be more prepared to navigate challenges easily and train with a purpose. It has been proven to prevent injuries that happen from random workouts. TACFIT cascades the entire waterfall of physical attributes: functional stamina, a complete range of motion strength, three-dimensional movement potential, multi-modal agility, coordination, compensation for occupational and lifestyle repetitive actions and positions, and an integrated active recovery and pre-habilitation. It offers a variable, customizable, incremental path of progress while offering mental alertness, clarity, and concentration, with emotional control and the ability to restore calm chemistry after intense physical exertion.
TACFIT programs include:
- Incrementally, scaled variations for all levels: an entry level for the newbie, an intermediate for those training, and an advanced level to take your new engine and chassis out for a test drive on the race track!
- How to properly execute all of the times, volumes, and scales involved in each of the 26 programs
- How to achieve your conditioning goals regardless of your skill level.
- How to modify the program to meet any fitness goal, including how to cascade all of the attributes from power, mass, and strength to endurance, stamina, and agility to coordination, reaction time, and response speed.
- The necessary coaching cues to ensure you and your team learn each of the core exercises safely.
- How to injury-proof your training through mobility warm-ups and through compensatory cool-downs designed to offload the tension in life.
- How to accelerate recovery from one session to the next to optimize your fitness and avoid under-restoration.
- How each core movement creates actual “functional” fitness— rather than circus act stunts which are so overspecialized they detract from.
- Performance and longevity rather than enhancing it.
- How TACFIT® can be combined with other physical readiness training demands.
- And much more!